|Digital Rapids Stream encoding bundles combine the powerful DRC-Stream hardware for capture and preprocessing with the easy-to-use Stream LE software, letting you add real-time, multi-format capture, encoding, transcoding and streaming to an existing PC workstation. |
Your audience awaits
Today’s network-enabled viewing platforms and devices offer the ability to reach wider audiences with your content than ever before. Optimally reaching and engaging new audiences across multiple media platforms and devices requires more than just a basic capture card; top-quality, efficient media encoding and streaming need a solution designed specifically for the task.
Digital Rapids’ DRC-Stream encoding bundles add real-time multi-format video and audio encoding and streaming capabilities to an existing Windows-based workstation, letting you to reach these viewers at higher quality, faster, and more easily than ever before. DRC-Stream encoding solutions combine the performance and quality advantages of hardware-based preprocessing with the format flexibility of software codecs, all controlled by an intuitive, streamlined user interface. From our entry-level DRC-Stream 500 to the dual-channel, digital-and-analog DRC-Stream 2600, Digital Rapids Stream encoding bundles deliver the quality, performance and versatility you need to make the most of new content distribution opportunities.
Multiple formats, one easy workflow
No single encoding format is perfect for all viewing devices or audiences. The tightly integrated Stream LE software lets you output to multiple formats, all from a single interface for easy operation. Video and audio can be encoded to files or streamed in multiple formats, resolutions and bit rates simultaneously in real time, giving you exceptional productivity while targeting multiple distribution channels with media optimized for each viewing environment. You can perform as many simultaneous encodes as your system’s CPU horsepower will allow. Whatever your application, DRC-Stream solutions can encode to the formats and specifications needed to reach your target platforms with the highest quality video and audio possible.
DRC-Stream 500 -- professional encoding at an entry-level price
Designed for professional applications but priced competitively with software-only products, the low-cost DRC-Stream 500 card and software bundle is ideal for corporate messaging, live web streaming, video archiving, security, distance education, government communication and many other applications. DRC-Stream 500 bundles feature basic analog inputs and the same high-quality video and audio preprocessing capabilities found in our higher-end cards. If you have video and want to get it onto the Internet, your local network, or even a CD or DVD, the DRC-Stream 500 is the ideal low-cost solution.
Studio-grade solutions – DRC-Stream 1000 and higher
For higher-end professional applications, DRC-Stream 1000 and higher cards feature a comprehensive choice of professional input connections, plus advanced features such as Closed Caption support. Configurations range from single-channel analog to dual-channel (encoding from two separate input sources simultaneously) analog and digital models with SDI. Whether you’re webcasting live events; streaming live channels of IPTV; capturing media for archive or production; or encoding on-demand content for the web, mobile devices, VOD or DVD, there’s a DRC-Stream model that’s perfect for your needs.
Next: DRC-Stream's Powerful Hardware and Software
Key Features and Benefits
- Purpose-built capture cards for real-time, multi-format video/audio ingest, encoding and streaming
- Easy to use software, customizable for single-click encoding
- Encode from live sources or decks; transcode from existing media files
- Simultaneous output to multiple formats, resolutions and bitrates from same source lets you optimize for each audience
- Comprehensive analog and digital input options including SDI
- Hardware based video preprocessing (e.g. deinterlacing and noise reduction) for optimal quality and bandwidth usage
- Hardware based audio preprocessing inc. EQ and dynamic range compression/expansion
Supported Formats (Standard and Optional)
Click here for a complete chart of formats for each level of software.
- Microsoft Silverlight (H.264, VC-1, Windows Media WMV, live and on-demand IIS Smooth Streaming)
- Adobe Flash (H.264 or On2 VP6, Dynamic Streaming)
- H.264 for Apple iPhone with integrated segmenting
- MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, 3GPP
- XDCAM HD, DVCPro, Avid DNxHD
- MXF, GXF, LXF, Omneon
- QuickTime (including Apple ProRes import)
- AVI, Uncompressed
- RED R3D (import)
- Dolby Digital (AC-3) and Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse AAC, MP3, WAV
- and more!
- Web content creation
- Live event webcasts
- IPTV, Internet TV, mobile
- DVD and CD encoding
- Corporate and enterprise (internal communications, event streaming, training, web marketing)
- Education (lecture streaming and archiving, distance learning)
- Worship (live web streaming, on demand content)
- Post production
- Video on Demand (VOD)
- Internet broadcast
- Security and surveillance
Turnkey multi-format encoding, transcoding and streaming servers
Portable streaming appliances with easy touch-screen interface
Dedicated live streaming encoders for IPTV, webcasts and more
Turnkey encoding, transcoding and streaming server with HD/SD SDI