Digital Rapids Studio AVC Encoder
The Digital Rapids Studio AVC Encoder options for StreamZ, StreamZHD and Digital Rapids Transcode Manager provide premium-quality AVC/H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10) live streaming or file-based encoding meeting the stringent requirements of professional applications and distribution platforms including VOD, IPTV and Blu-ray. The Studio AVC Encoder supports Baseline, Main and High AVC/H.264 profiles, with full configurability of levels and parameters, and interlaced or progressive output. Closed Caption data can be embedded in H.264 Elementary Streams with support for EIA-608, EIA-708 and SCC. Stream FE software or Digital Rapids Transcode Manager is required.
The Studio AVC Encoder is available by itself or as a bundle:
- DRC Studio AVC Encoder — AVC/H.264 video encoding to Elementary Streams (files or RTP streams)
- DRC Studio AVC Encoder Bundle — AVC/H.264 video encoding to Elementary Streams (files or RTP streams) and output to .MP4 files, plus flexible multiplexing of H.264 video and audio streams into Transport Streams with muxing technology from Manzanita Systems
- Flexible muxing architecture enables simultaneous output of multiple Elementary and Transport Streams in a single step while eliminating redundant encoding (e.g. multiple Transport Streams with the same video but differing audio such as languages)
- Muxing architecture supports insertion of SCTE 35 Cueing Messages for Digital Program Insertion (e.g. ad insertion)
- Dolby Pulse (AAC-LC, HE-AAC) and MPEG Layer 2 audio support included (Dolby Digital/AC-3 and Dolby Digital Plus audio support available as an additional option)