|Versatile card-and-software bundles combine our Flux advanced PCIe capture and pre-processing cards with the easy-to-use Stream LE software, letting you add real-time, multi-format capture, encoding, transcoding and streaming to an existing Windows workstation. |
Superior hardware and software for encoding excellence
Today's ever-expanding multi-screen content distribution opportunities and file-based media production workflows enhance video communications, streamline operations and let you reach wider audiences with your content than ever before. Creating and transforming live and file-based media at superior quality for the latest viewing platforms, devices and applications requires a flexible, tightly-integrated solution designed specifically to meet the challenges of efficient multi-format encoding.
Digital Rapids' Flux encoding bundles add real-time, multi-format video and audio encoding, transcoding and streaming capabilities to your existing PC workstation, letting you transform your media at higher quality, faster and more easily than ever before. Featuring the same powerful Flux hardware technology used in our StreamZ, StreamZHD and StreamZ Live encoders, Flux card-and-software bundles combine the quality and performance advantages of hardware-based preprocessing with the format flexibility of software codecs, all controlled by an intuitive, streamlined user interface.
Multiple formats, one easy workflow
No single encoding format is perfect for all viewing devices, audiences or applications. The tightly integrated Stream LE software software lets you encode from live input sources or transcode from existing media files to over two dozen standard or optional codec and container formats, all from a single interface for easy operation. Standard and optional output formats supported include VC-1 (Microsoft® Silverlight®, Windows Media, IIS Smooth Streaming), AVC (also known as H.264 or MPEG-4 Part 10), MPEG-2, QuickTime®, Adobe® Flash® (H.264 or On2 VP6), MXF, GXF, JPEG2000, XDCAM HD, Avid DNxHD®, AVC-Intra (Panasonic P2), DVCPro, AVI and many more, with a flexible architecture for easy future format expansion.
Video and audio can be encoded to files or live streams in multiple formats, resolutions and bit rates simultaneously in real time, giving you exceptional productivity while targeting multiple distribution channels or workflows with media optimized for each application. You can perform as many simultaneous real-time encodes as your system's CPU horsepower will allow. Whatever your application, Flux-powered encoding solutions can output to the formats and specifications you need with the highest video and audio quality possible.
Next: Exploring the Flux Hardware and Stream Software
Key Features and Benefits
- Video and audio capture hardware optimized for real-time encoding and streaming
- Tightly integrated, easy-to-use software for multi-format encoding, transcoding and streaming
- Simultaneous output to multiple formats, resolutions and bitrates
- Advanced real-time video pre-processing for superior visual quality and bit rate efficiency
- Comprehensive input options including analog, SD-SDI, HD-SDI, dual-link HD-SDI and 3G-SDI (inputs vary by model)
- Dual-channel models encode two distinct sources simultaneously
- PCI Express interface for broad Windows workstation compatibility
Supported Formats (Standard and Optional)
Click here for a complete chart of formats for each level of software.
- Microsoft Silverlight (H.264, VC-1, Windows Media WMV, live and on-demand IIS Smooth Streaming)
- Adobe Flash (H.264 or On2 VP6, Dynamic Streaming)
- H.264 for Apple iPhone with integrated segmenting
- MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, 3GPP
- XDCAM HD, DVCPro, AVC-Intra (Panasonic P2), Avid DNxHD
- MXF, GXF, LXF, Omneon
- QuickTime (including Apple ProRes import)
- AVI, Uncompressed
- RED R3D (import)
- Dolby Digital (AC-3) and Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse AAC, MP3, WAV
- and more!